Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Don't Worry About Your Hair

Yes, Anna Raulerson the title of this post is dedicated to you! So I thought moving home from Clemson would make me miss my friends so much and I would be completely alone with my parents. Not that they're bad to hang out with but I'm pretty sure they get tired of me and would have thought their kids would be out of here by now. But nope, I'm baaaaaaaack and so grateful that they're willing to let Tim and I live here until he graduates so we can save up to move to the CITY. Wow I am completely to opposite of a city girl.. but there is just something so fascinating about the tall buildings, all the lights, and actually being able to walk places. Here everything is a mile from where you live and there really isn't a pedestrian friendly way to get there.

But I have definitely enjoyed being home and getting to know some of my sorority sisters from school better. It's weird how changes in location and the hectic schedules everyone has really changes your friendships. But it is always great just to get a random message from someone letting me know they were thinking about me today and hoping I was doing well. Friendly messages can really go a long way. You never know who is having a bad day and just needs a little pick me up or a smile.

Somehow we are down to 68 days until the big day.. kind of starting to freak out. Why are weddings so expensive? I should have gone with my nana with the whole destination wedding idea. But I really couldn't imagine getting married without my friends and family there. I just feel like every little thing starts to add up and I definitely wasn't ready for that. Everyone asks why we didn't just wait a few more years but I am so excited to become Mrs. Tim Holdsworth. It has been getting more exciting too as it gets closer and we start our mini celebrations. I had a wonderful shower with some of my clemson friends the other weekend and I am so excited to use all my new kitchen stuff. Tim just had his bachelor weekend and soon I will be off to New Jersey for a wedding shower with my relatives and then to Charleston for my bachelorette with my bests. As stressed as I get trying to make everything perfect, I could not imagine any of this without all the people who have helped me so far. Thank you thank you!!
On a side note, being a recent grad that is about to get married loans and expenses are starting to add up. SO I decided to become an AVON representative. I've never really thought of myself as someone who would be good at sales but I'm pretty good at networking so I'm hoping that will help me out. Here's my link:
Check it out! There's great deals and we even sell mark. Pass along to your friends and help me grow my network :) Or if you're interested in selling, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment