Ever since I graduated in May I have been wanting to start a blog. It has been a helpful tool for me to find out what my friends are up to and an easy way for me to let them know what I'm up to without having to repeat myself through facebook, email, or text a million times. I miss being in Clemson so much but I don't think it will really hit me until people are going back in August and I'm not. I wish people didn't have to live so far away so I could do more day trips to visit but I have been trying to keep in touch as much as possible.
Well hopefully those of you reading this are at least updated enough to know that I got engaged this past March. Wedding planning has been taking up a decent amount of my time from reserving the church and the reception venue to finding my dress and deciding on the wedding colors. Luckily I have had help from so many friends and family. I am so excited and I absolutely can't wait! So mark your calendars, May 19 2012 :) Check out our website and make sure to sign our guestbook! http://timandnoelle.ourwedding.com/
Job searching has also taken up a lot of my time. I have applied at the most random places and I have had many moments just overwhelmed and frustrated. Makes me laugh every time I see a job post for an entry level position and then when I'm about to apply it asks for 7+ years of experience. Finally someone called me back and I have a job interview today for a human resources coordinator position. It would be a paid internship with an undefined ending but at this point I am looking for anything possible to give me experience and not make me completely broke.
Song of the day: Super Bass- Nicki Minaj

No comments:
Post a Comment