Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mommy WOW I'm a Big Kid Now

So I just finished day 2 at my new job. I absolutely enjoy it. There is so much to learn and it is such a fast paced environment. There are so many interesting people to get to know and I can't wait til I finally get the hang of things. I also love that we get to dress casually and even wear jeans so I can really save up my money. I even get a cubicle with a nice little name plate and a badge to let me in the restricted areas. I feel so official and I've even met some of the big boys of the company on the top floor :)

I am dreading paying off my student loans because I have acquired a decent amount but at the same time I want to try to pay them off as soon as possible so interest doesn't get worse and I can start saving up for Tim and I. We also have to start looking at apartments somewhere in between Athens and Atlanta.

With all this wedding planning I am beginning to realize the actual number figures of what it's going to cost us and it's definitely nerve racking. Luckily I feel like we're all on the same page about not excess spending. Regardless, it is going to be the best day of my life and I am so excited. I think I found THE dress too and it would be such a relief to be finished with that one task.

I am incredibly jealous that my Epsilon Tau ladies will be heading to Tucson soon for KD Convention. I had some great times at that convention 2 years ago and I know they will absolutely love it. It's going to be so weird not going back in August for rush and having to stalk our new ET babies on bid day.




No comments:

Post a Comment