Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh Zack Morris

Love waking up in the morning to Saved by the Bell. Brings me back to the good old days. Now if only the old school Boy Meets World came on with little Minkus, my summer morning would be complete.

So update on job hunt, I should be hearing back from the company I interviewed with by the end of this week. It would be really great to get a job soon. I try to continue to remain positive but there are just so many discouraging moments. It makes me so grateful that both of my parents have jobs. Dad is starting a new job after our Hilton Head vacation in July and he is very excited.

We are going to Hilton Head for a week and I am so excited. I love the beach and my parents are definitely in need of a vacation. I guess that's another reason I would like to get a job soon. I want to be able to start paying back my student loans, give my parents some date nights, and pay for whatever I can wedding wise. Obviously the wedding is going to cost a decent amount but I am so lucky to have parents and grandparents that support me. I think they are as excited about this wedding as I am, or even more. 


Update on wedding stuff, we have our reception venue and we have to go meet with the venue coordinator to go over food and layout. Tim and I have been working on our guest list and it made us realize how big our families are. I wish we had the ability to invite whoever we wanted, but we're our limit is about 230 people and we're already hitting that. So side note early on, if you don't get invited it's not because we don't love you and care about you or we don't consider you a friend.. unfortunately you just don't beat out my almost 100 year old great grandmother or Tim's 8 siblings.


I am on the hunt for bridesmaids dresses right now just to try to get some inspiration. It is ridiculous how expensive these dresses can get and how much people are willing to pay. So if you see any cute blue ones, send them my way. I really like this one designer's dresses, Alfred Sung. So I am hunting down stores in Atlanta that carry the dresses so I can see them in person. I am such a visual person that I won't know if I really like it unless I see it and feel it.



No comments:

Post a Comment