Ok so this blogging thing is just an epic fail for me right now because not too much is going on. Wedding planning is going along slowly but surely. Since we have so much time before the big day we've been able to enjoy the little things about wedding planning. The biggest thing that has happened so far in regards to this wondrous event is my wedding dress is currently in my closet :) Of course I have to get it hemmed a little but I love it and I can't wait to show it off to everyone! But obviously if you know me at all (i.e. if you were there for my candle pass), you know that I like to keep things a surprise.. so don't ask me about it and be patient til May 19th :)
Another exciting thing that happened is that I asked three of my bridesmaids to be in the wedding. I made cute little signs and a ribbon as well as wrote a snazzy little poem, if I do say so myself. These three women have played a huge role in the past couple years of my life and I do not know where or who I would be without them. Kaitlin Mauney & Brittany Levy are my sorority little sisters and Kelley Regele is my sorority big sister. The three of them represent very different parts of me and my personality but together we are complete. Anyone who knows us knows how awkwardly close we are and I utterly adore every single one of them and I could not imagine this day without them.
Friends seem to come and go in my life and I've learned to accept it. You seem to just have different friends for different phases and chapters of life but there are definitely a few that I know will always be there whenever I need them. I wish I could include every single one of these significant people in my wedding party but that would be an excessive amount of bridesmaids and Tim would definitely not agree. But I hope these other ladies know who they are and know how important they are to me and would be willing to be there for me on our special day in other ways, because I can guarantee you that we will be needing help from everyone :)
My internship has been going great and I have been learning a lot. I hope that at the end of my contract in December they offer me a full time position but I can only hope, remain optimistic, and work my tail off to show them how great of an asset I could be. The environment is great and the people are really fun. Even though I am only an HR Coordinator, this experience so far has reaffirmed my choice in going into HR. I have enjoyed learning about every aspect of it and am eager to learn more.






No comments:
Post a Comment