Day 4: My Nana Ruby is probably the person in my life that I am the most like. Many people say we look & style alike, act alike and have similar personalities. She is a kind-hearted person who will do anything for her family. She has taught me that family is at the root of it all and without the solid foundation of it, nothing will feel complete.

She has been constant support for me ever since I was born. I am her first grand-daughter and I continuously strive to make her proud. I can attribute so many of my accomplishments to her. She just wants to see us all succeed and to make sure we dream.

I cannot wait for her to see me start my new chapter of my life and I know she will still be there every time I call for advice (which is probably every other day). She knows me better than most and usually knows what I am going to say before I even say it. Not only did I get my style sense and nose from her but I also got my desire to help others in need and serve as a role model for others.

She has taught me so many life lessons. Words can never express how thankful I am for everything she has ever done for me and just to have her in my life. She is the best Nana anyone could have. She accepts you for who you are and she encourages you to just be yourself. She has helped instill a sense of confidence in myself that I know will carry me a long way.

I love you always Nanners.
No comments:
Post a Comment