Friday, November 9, 2012

Be Thankful... for Kaydee Ladies

Day 8: I am so thankful for the amazing group of ladies I can call my sisters. A sorority is definitely something  you can try and try to explain to people but until they experience it, they won't understand it. So I figured the best way was to show some of my favorite memories instead :) 

“People ask why I am in a sorority & I try to explain all the things a sorority is that they cannot see.  A sorority is more than letters on a sweatshirt, I say.  More than traditional songs, a gold pin, rituals, & obligation, or a way of life.  A sorority is learning about people, a sorority is giving without expecting a return.  A sorority is earning respect from others, as well as for yourself.  A sorority will not solve your problems.  But I have made good friends & found confidence there to help me take life one step at a time.”




No comments:

Post a Comment